Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baaaaaaad Blogger!

I have been a BAD blogger recently. I owe a great big apology to the five or six people who read my blog fairly regularly. So....

Can you forgive me???
My life has just been so damn BORING lately... I have logged in to write so many times over the past couple weeks, yet nothing comes to mind. I am suffering from the dreaded "Brain Blank" Syndrome. I look at the screen, and my brain goes blank. Very, very frustrating, I must say.

I spent today designing some new jewelry pieces... I am hoping to be able to sell my line through a couple small gift shops here near the metroplex. So, to that end, I am working to build my stock of custom, one of a kind designs up to a level that I can set an appointment with a retailer and get in there. Wish me luck!
Maybe I will post some pictures of some of my designs so that you can see what the heck I am talking about. Here ya go... a couple bracelet and earring sets:



I also design complete sets of necklace, bracelet, earrings and anklets... Just whatever pops into my brain when I sit down with my tools.
Above is a fun, funky earring design that I thought would be awesome for the 18-26 year old range, or older than that if the lady is not afraid to make a statement!
Below that is an amethyst glass and cloisonne bead bracelet and earrings set with goldtone accents, and an amber marchesite stone bracelet and earrings set with goldtone accents. Anyway, just wanted to let you see what I have been up to this weekend.
We really did not get hit too badly by Ike, thank God! But I pray for those folks down south of us that got slammed...Hope you are back on your feet very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Have you ever looked at that Etsy site people use to sell things online?

Lonestar Gal said...

Thanks, glad you like them. No, I have not looked at that site... never heard of it, actually. Do you know, is it www.etsy.com?