Monday, October 6, 2008

Nothin'


There is literally NOTHING blogworthy happening in my life. That is really sad.
W.H. has been sick with a nasty cold for several days, and I am working like hell to NOT catch it.
As you know, when I had a life and a career and left the house every day I had things and thoughts to write about.
At the moment, during this mind-numbing time when I never leave the house except to get groceries, have not yet found a job (thanks to the damn republican government for totally fucking up the economy) I rarely have anything worth sharing.
Although I do have one interesting thing to note... I emailed my resume and references to the rape crisis center, the domestic violence shelter and the child advocacy center here. Not only did no one respond with a job offer, but nobody even tried to recruit me as a volunteer! I think there are some volunteer recruiters out there that are REALLY not doing their jobs! I would have been all over that resume like white on rice trying to snatch up someone with my background and qualifications as a volunteer. oh well. Not everyone can be as awesome as me as a volunteer recruiter... **snicker**

2 comments:

Undomesticated said...

I'll trade with you. You can have my job and I'll get to know my couch on a deeper level. :)
I'm sure things will pick up for you soon. I'll be holding you in my thoughts and prayers until then.

Stepping Over the Junk said...

ah. I didnt drive my car last week for three days! hope you get it!