Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged!


So, I have been Tagged! Here goes:
Seven random/weird facts about me:
1} I can't stand to wear necklaces, they make me feel like I am being choked.
2} No matter how tired I am, I can't fall asleep at night if I have not read at least a few pages in a book.
3} I adore giving gifts but feel very weird receiving them.
4} I am always nice to the Jehovah's Witnesses that come to my door to pass out tracts. I smile and say thank you, then throw them away so that I don't hurt their feelings.
5} I never say no when kids come to my door selling things for school or clubs, even if I don't need or want anything, or am broke.
6} If I had the room, I would adopt every stray or abused dog I found. Including all the dogs at the Humane Society and the pound.
7} I think snakes are cool, and almost bought a python when I was a teen.

Okay, who to tag?

Undomesticated
Stepping over the Junk
Bad Dogs and Such
Hammer
Mo

hmmm.. sad, I can only think of five. Ok, if you read my blog, consider yourself TAGGED! Just drop me a comment and let me know so I can check it out!

3 comments:

M said...

I can't say no to the Jehovah's Witness people either. They take the time and put themselves up for scrutiny so I think they deserve to say their piece. I even read their little book thing they brought last time. Pretty proud of it I was.

Thanks for playing! :)

Undomesticated said...

And just what makes you think there is anything weird about me? hmmm? hmmm?
Ok seriously... I can only pick 7?

Stepping Over the Junk said...

oh shoot! I am WAY behind here!!! I'll do it soon!