Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness


WW #25

1. If you could only eat one fruit for an entire year and that fruit would magically be in season and ripe that full year, which fruit would you choose and why?
I would have to say Cantaloupe. It has always been my favorite fruit.


2. What is something that makes you sad?
Seeing the sadness and wariness deep in the eyes of an abused child.

3. What would you do if you came home from an extended vacation and found that someone else was living in your house?
Freak out completely!

4. What US President, alive or otherwise, would you like to have dinner with?
hmm. Tough one. Probably Barack Obama.

5. What is your opinion on multitasking while driving? (Reading a book or work documents, changing clothes, fixing hair, applying make up, shaving your face, et cetera)
Ummm... Pull them over, kick their ass, then take away their right to drive!


6. Do you ever multitask while driving? If so, how often would you say you are guilty of it?
When I am driving, I am driving. Period the end. There are too many multi-tasking morons on the road trying to kill me for me to do anything other than pay complete attention.

7. Do you tend to be early, on time, fashionably late or LATE to work and work related events? Do you tend to be more or less punctual for non-work related events?
It makes me crazy to be late for anything. If I am going somewhere I have never been, I tend to arrive 15-30 minutes early to give myself time to find the place. Otherwise I have to be at least five minutes early, even if I just sit in my car and read until it is time to go in.


8. What is a quirk your significant other has that you would define as "cute"? If you have no SO, what is a quirk you find cute in a potential SO?
He will stop and shake his booty at me or lift a corner of his shirt just enough to expose a bit of belly as he is walking through the room in a silly sexy pose.

4 comments:

Mz Pinkie said...

awww love ur answers. happy Wednesday.

M said...

Love your answers!

LOL about DH :)

Anonymous said...

I love that last one. When guys do that, it's very endearing. Too cute!

Undomesticated said...

Hey you! Is there an update in sight so we know you are still breathing?