Wednesday, October 8, 2008

YAY ME!!


I got the job!!!
I am once again a contributing member of society! YAHOOOO!
So, I will be working with abused kids, abused women, single moms, etc... pretty much being a jack-of-all-trades.
Pretty cool, huh?
I start tomorrow morning, and since the training session is in a city about an hour and a half away, and I have to drive through downtown DFW during morning rush, I have to get up at the butt-crack of dawn in order to make it in time.
Anyway, I am very excited and can't wait to get started.
Thanks to all who crossed their fingers and prayed for me!
Maybe now I will have some good stuff to write about... working with kids, I am certain that zany things will happen daily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! :)

Undomesticated said...

I'm so excited for you!
Does this mean you won't be taking over my job for me?

M said...

YAY!!!!

Congrats on the new job. Hope all goes well and I'm sure you'll be great :)