Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TMI Tuesday on Wednesday!



You find a fairy. With a wave of their wand they can change anything for you.

What is the one thing you would change about your body?

My weight. I need to drop the equivalent of an 8 or 9 year old child. I want my pre-childbearing figure back. Weight loss is difficult for me due to the rheumatoid arthritis, makes it very difficult and painful to work out.

What is the one personality trait you would change?

My temper... Little things make my fly off the handle, but I am calm with big things, so I guess it's not SO bad... but still.

What is the one thing about your job you would change?

Not HAVING one! SOMEBODY hire me for goodness sake! I am REALLY good at what I do, and am very hardworking, reliable, conscientious, organized and nice! What's a gal gotta do?!

What is the one thing about your home you would change?

I’d make the master bath bigger. I’d love a nice big bathtub and a separate stand up shower big enough for two. I’d basically just like more ROOM in there. :)

What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?

His hearing loss from his time in the Army. Gets frustrating having to repeat over and over. Otherwise, he is pretty much perfect for me!

Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?

My brother-in-law. For reasons I can't share here.

Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?

My friend Magdalena who just vanished. I will always miss her. I loved her like a sister and it hurt me deeply when she just disappeared from my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, girl, looks like we have a bit in common! LOL

Good luck on the job front.

As for exercise, have you ever tried water aerobics?