Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Tagged

........by Elisa

Rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Okie-dokie, 6 quirky things about me........

  1. I hate for my various foods to touch each other on my plate. Food just should not mingle unless it is gravy on something. Otherwise, no fraternizing food!
  2. I cannot fall asleep at night unless I have read first. I can't just lay down and go to sleep; I have to read after I lay down, before I can fall asleep.
  3. I have to have almost complete silence and darkness to sleep. Always have, and Cannot stand to sleep in a room with any light at all. Also, I sleep better if the room is cold.
  4. I get really upset with my kids when they do stupid small things, but when they are REALLY in trouble, I stay calm. I don't really get it, but I keep my cool for the big things.
  5. Spicy foods make my nose run, and some non-spicy foods as well. My family loves to tease me because Ketchup makes my nose run!
  6. I sing like I'm a rockstar in the car, but would nevah evah sing in public. It sounds like cats fighting when I sing.

I tag: Hammer
Undomesticated
Stepping over the Junk
Bad Dogs n Such
I know I am supposed to tag 6, so if you are not on the list, please tag yourself for me, just leave me a comment and let me know... I have to run!

2 comments:

none said...

Thanks for the tag.

Hot food makes my nose run too but ketchup? that is pretty quirky ;)

Undomesticated said...

I don't mind my food touching unless it is breakfast food. If I have to I will use two plates to make sure it doesn't happen. :)