Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We have arrived...homeless, but in Texas!

Yes boys and girls, we have arrived in Texas!
We are currently homeless, staying with my in-laws for now, hopefully able to move into our own place within two weeks.
YES... two weeks.
Have I ever mentioned that the home buying process is a pain in the butt?
Anyway, I will post more about the trip later. For now, Just wanted to say "Hey Y'all" and hope everyone out there in the blogosphere is having a grand time.
Happy 4th everyone!
Make sure to thank a soldier on Friday!

5 comments:

none said...

Welcome to Texas!

Osbasso said...

Happy 4th to you, too! Hope you're not homeless for too long!

Evil Transport Lady said...

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound! Happy 4th to you too!

M said...

Glad you got there okay! Have a great 4th!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Texas! I've never been there actually but I've heard it's really pretty. :) Can't wait to hear about your new house!