Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Moving day


Ok... so, I am surrounded by boxes, and must weave my way from one end of the house to another.
We pick up the moving truck tomorrow morning and begin loading up our lives, ready to face the new adventures awaiting us in sunny Texas.
Therefore, my computer will be broken down and packed up tomorrow.
We are spending the first night in Jackson, Tennessee, then pushing on to Dallas the next morning. I have doggie tranquilizers in my purse with which to drug the dogs into sleeping for a portion of both days. Unfortunately, the drugs only work for 4-5 hours, so the first part of the day will be peaceful, the last half a nightmare. (have i mentioned that my dogs DON'T travel well?)
I will try to post from the hotel the first night... but we will have to see how that goes.
In the meantime, everyone be awesome, be happy, be safe.
Look out Texas, Here I COME!! YEEEHAWWWW!
Y'all come back now, ya'hear?

4 comments:

Barney said...

Have a safe trip. And I'll pass along those words of wisdom my grandfather once gave me, "Rubber side down, son. Keep the rubber side down."

Barney

Evil Transport Lady said...

Good luck and have a safe and happy trip!

P.S. Bring ROLLS of paper towels with you.....for the dogs:)

M said...

Good luck and have a safe trip!!

Can't wait to hear about the new life in Texas!

Undomesticated said...

Good luck and be safe! Wave as you drive by!