Friday, April 4, 2008

My Head Spun Around On My Shoulders Today, Then Exploded








I was sent this link http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/2008/04/02/brits/index.html today.
I swear, my head spun round on my shoulders, I swallowed my tongue, and I believe my head exploded for good measure!
This "person", and I use the term extremely loosely, The British National Party's London leader, Nick Eriksen compares rape to a woman being force fed chocolate cake! and says "To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that force feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence." and "Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal."

OH. MY. BLEEDING. LORD.
I am literally quivering with rage.
Let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Joseph said...

I think this is a typical government person who has no clue about the real world...or about sex vs. violence. Rape, by definition, IS violent.