Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dear Sweet Jesus

I found this: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/austria_captive_daughter when I was checking out the news this morning.
This vile creature re: pedophile, began molesting his daughter when she was eleven years old. When she was eighteen, he drugged her, bound her, and locked her in a basement cell for 24 YEARS!! Fathered seven, yes, SEVEN children upon his daughter, and when one of the children died in infancy, he tossed the poor thing into an incinerator. Three of the other children, the eldest age 19, the youngest 5, have NEVER SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY!
Now, horrible, terrible, evil as this entire situation is; one thing stands out to me.
It is stated that this evil being faces FIFTEEN years in prison if convicted. FIFTEEN YEARS!?!?!? He held her prisoner, repeatedly raping her for over 24 years!
How in the name of all that is holy do we think we can EVER halt violence against women and children if the so-called Justice System is so fricking scewed?!
Quick, somebody give me a helmet! I swear my head is going to explode!

3 comments:

none said...

This sick SOB needs to be fed into a wood chipper feet first.

Lonestar Gal said...

Hammer,
I personally could think of several scenarios to dispose of the freak, all of them involving long-term torture and intense pain. As far as I am concerned, his death should take a VERY long time, and involve as much pain as possible.

Murphy said...

I'm with you, lonestar gal, give me plenty of time, immunity, and my choice of implements, and we could all call it a day/week/whatever.