Monday, May 5, 2008

Product Endorsement


Found this AWESOME stuff yesterday! As I have mentioned before, we are getting our house ready to sell. I have been busily painting and prepping and so on and so forth, but I had not yet found anything that would get rid of the black mold growing in the boys bathroom. It was there when we moved into the house, and no amount of scrubbing would get rid of it. Very irritating!
Anyway, I was at Menard's yesterday picking up some paint rollers and other stuff, and came across this stuff... Rubbermaid Mildew & Mold Stain Remover It is AWESOME! Foul and nasty, make sure you are well ventilated, wear a mask & gloves, but I sprayed it on the mold and within two or three minutes it was GONE! Completely gone!
Normally, I hate using strong chemicals in, around, or near my house, cuz that's just nasty and bad for everyone. But, the mold had to go!
I highly recommend this stuff if you have a mold or mildew problem.

0 comments: