Monday, June 16, 2008

A Letter To My Father On Father's Day

Neal,
Happy Father's Day dad.
How does it feel knowing that you will not get one single card today? Not one phone call? How does it feel to know that you were so drunk and vicious and horrid that not one of your five adult children gives a shit if you are alive or dead?

What you did to my four brothers and my mother was horrible enough. But what you did to me, your only daughter. There are not words in the English language to adequately describe what you did to me. But, finally, I need to try, and you need to know. So, if you have any balls at all you will read to the end. I doubt you will. You truly have never given a shit about anyone other than yourself. You ARE shit. You are pure evil, and you are the only person on the face of the planet that I truly wish I could kill. But, I can't. Because I am better than you. I am stronger than you. You are nothing, and not worth my time.

You are a vampire sucking the life from everyone around you. You are a taker. You took innocence from me. You took the joy of childhood from me. You took my world, my life, and made it this dark, ugly place of fear and terror and filth. You made me dirty. You made me want to die. You made it almost impossible for me to ever have a healthy, normal relationship with a man. But I am stronger than you, and I now have an amazing, wonderful life in spite of you.

I will not write about everything you did to me in this letter, but dear God, You AUCTIONED your 17 year old daughter off to a room full of drunks and were proud that you got a sick fuck to offer you a month's salary for one night with your DAUGHTER! Your child. The person you were supposed to protect. Then you came back and told me about it with pride in your voice. I wanted to vomit. Even today, so many years later, I want to vomit whenever I think of that night at the Norwich Fair. I guess I can be happy that at least you did not follow through and force me to allow myself to be raped by more drunks than you.

It has taken me 20 years to get to a point where I can consider myself healed of you. I will never be whole. You took too much from me for me to ever be whole again.

Are you proud? Do you look back on the years of my life with you when you taught me so much about true evil and have fond memories?

Do you sleep at night?

Do you enjoy spending Fathers Day knowing that there is not one person on the planet who will shed a tear at your passing?

Do you look forward to your eternity in Hell? I do. I know that nothing I can do here and now will ever touch you or make you feel bad for what you did. But, I can look forward to the day I get a call telling me that you have died, and I can know without shadow of doubt that you are where you belong. In Hell. Burning for eternity. Feeling the terror and shame of your victims.
I will do what I have to to attend your funeral. I will spit on your grave. I will spit on you.

I only hope that I can see you one more time before you finally free the world of your vileness. I will spit on you.

Happy Fathers Day Asshole.

5 comments:

SaraG said...

Powerful words....Good for you for writing!!

M said...

I saw your comment and had actually read this yesterday but didn't know what to say.

I say "go you" for writing it.

Undomesticated said...

From reading your posts and the comments you leave on mine I really gather that you have a big heart and you are a very caring person. I like to think that I am the same way. I hate violence of any kind and for the most part I am not capable of it.
Does it scare you as bad as it does me to know that there is some one out there that can bring so many violent thoughts to the forefront? It scares me even more to know that given the right opportunity I don't know if I could control those urges. It's something I am working on.

none said...

Hope you don't mind me saying..may that bastard rot in hell.

I'm glad you are healing from the horrific ordeal.

Anonymous said...

I hope he does rot in hell but I doubt someone so sick would get it and have any conscience for what he did to you. I'm so sorry you had to live through that. :(