Thursday, June 19, 2008

My First HNT



Okay... I am taking the plunge. But, not really... Just dipping a finger in to test the water. Because of my past history, I tend NOT to reveal a lot of skin... so, bear with me as I start slowly here. Plus, taking my time and showing teeny tiny bits gives me more time to get closer to my weight goal! ;o)
So, anyway...there is also this meme that fairyflutters did today, and I thought I would add it to my post as well. That's below.

Raw “I”s

I am: Frustrated with trying to buy a house from 1200 miles away.

I think: that I am a great mom.

I know: that I am smart and capable of accomplishing anything I set my mind to.

I want: to finally make this move to Texas happen and get it over with.

I have: Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I wish: that I didn't have Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I hate: that I let myself get this much overweight.

I miss: holding my children when they were babies.

I fear: spiders. Big, small, hairy, nekkid, doesn't matter. If it has 8 legs... GROSS!

I feel: tired, stressed and a little lost knowing that I will be unemployed as of noon tomorrow.

I hear: the movie my step-son is watching.

I smell: my shampoo cuz' my hair is in my face.

I crave: a romantic weekend away with my husband.

I search: for a new job in Texas.

I wonder: if anyone knows that I am not as confident as I appear.

I regret: not going to college after high school.

I love: reading a good book.

I ache: for relief from the chaos that is my life at the moment.

I am not: happy to miss Thanksgiving with my family this year due to the move.

I believe: that I will lose weight this time!

I dance: rarely but slowly with my husband in our living room.

I sing: Alone in my car because it sounds like cats fighting when I sing.

I cry: rarely.

I don’t always: give myself credit for being a good person.

I fight: to end violence against women and children.

I write: because I love words.

I win: because this wonderful man loves me.

I lose: the ability to think straight when I get very angry.

I never: get enough sleep to feel rested.

I always: love my family.

I confuse: my stepchildren.

I listen: when a survivor talks and needs to be heard.

I can usually be found: reading or writing something.

I am scared: of spiders. Didn't I already make that clear? Sheesh! ;o)

I need: to finish packing up the house.

I am happy: when I am holding my husband's hand as we are walking along.

I imagine: the day when hubby and I have some time to ourselves.

Now it's YOUR turn... give it a try, it really makes you think.

9 comments:

Ashly Star said...

The Raw I's meme looks fun. I've seen it on a few other places before. =) Great first HNT!

Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! You've started off quite nicely. Just remember that you don't need to worry about what WE think is half-nekkid. That decision is all yours. Just be true to yourself!

Blue said...

Hey! Texas is a great place...if I don't say so myself so welcome! I had some wonderings about the whole HNT myself...but it's all good...lol.

Anonymous said...

Saw the I's on FF too
I* might try it!
welcome to HNT!!

M said...

I like the picture. Love your ring!!

I think I'll try that meme too. I really liked your answers.

Makes me want a wedding ring :(

Lapis Ruber said...

I'm very late getting round everybody today as I was away all day Thursday, so Happy HNT for yesterday!

Undomesticated said...

I listen: when a survivor talks and needs to be heard.

^ Made me cry. It's been one of those days already.

none said...

Good stuff. Glad I got to read your answers.

I don't like spiders either...yuck

Anonymous said...

We have a lot in common!

I will always miss holding my girls as babies I think. I'm glad I held the youngest as much as I did. Some dumb ass (MIL) convinced me I'd ruin my first daughter if I held her too much. :( Why I listened I have no clue.

I love on them lots now though!

That meme was great. :)